Have you ever been at a summer camp?
Can you talk about it? Where was it? What type of activities did you do?
Would you recommend this camp to other people?
The scariest thing I’ve ever done
Where do you think this camp is?
Would you like to be there?
Why would you like to be there?
What’s the French for…?
French translation by Jeanne.
Can you put the words or expressions on the wall in the order that you hear them?
Who? – When? – Where? – What? – Why? – How?
Ask as many questions as you can about these two photos.
Write down your questions.
Apply for a job
First, find out about their job openings on their website.
Second, read the job description for a Resident Summer Staff.
Third, fill out the application form.
Fourth, prepare for a job interview which you will have with the Camp Director or with the Associate Camp Director.
Prepare for a job interview
Think and take notes
- What duties does your work include? You can find this in the job description.
- What qualities does the job require? You can find this in the job description as well.
- What qualities do you have?
- Prepare a short presentation of yourself which has three parts: 1st part: Telling who you are and what have you done in your life. 2nd part: What qualities you have which are useful in this job. 3rd part: Why would you like to work at this camp?
- Prepare three questions that you will ask about the camp, and about your job.